Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Ensure a clean/tidy, conducive and safe work environment (Banking Hall) for customers and staff at all times.
- Ensure that all marketing material (fliers, products and service price list, souvenirs e.t.c) are available in the banking hall for clients.
- Organize customers in queue in other to reduce waiting time as much as possible.
- Welcome customers to the bank; communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, and face to face.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services available to clients.
- Determine and respond to customers enquiries in a professional manner by direct them to the respective workstation or unit where their needs would be served.
- Coordinating loan clients for disbursement according to disbursement schedules.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments or units for further investigation and follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Organize, Sort and distribute incoming mail without delays.
- Act as a direct supervisor to Office Assistants to ensure an effective and efficient discharge their duties at all times.
- Ensure the Office Assistant stores all confiscated items in the branch store and all related documents are sent to the head office or filed as appropriate.
- Ensure the Office Assistant regularly follow-up on scheduled maintenance of branch fixed assets (Generator, Air Conditioners e.t.c) and report any fixed asset malfunction to the admin department for a timely resolution.
- Regularly review Office Assistant’s stock records and ensure that office supplies are kept at optimal level in the branch store and readily available to the branch when required.
- Directly supervise other admin personnel (cleaners, security guards) for an effective discharge of their duties.
- Ensure that the branch telecommunication lines are adequately topped-up with airtime.
- Be security conscious and pay attention to people coming and going through the reception doors and report any suspicious activity to the BM.
- Manage ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the BM.
- Performance Standards / Results expected to achieve
- Conducive and tidy banking hall at all times.
- Sound knowledge of the banks products and services.
- Highest standards of customer service at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a good sense of priorities.
- Efficient and effective supervision of the branch Office Assistant and other admin personnel in the discharge of their duties.
- Optimal stock management and up to date record of stock at the branch.
To apply for this post ok fill below form and attach necessary documents